The Assistant Plant Supervisor ensures employees are well organized, train new employees and enforce safety policies and procedures. Also, assist the Plant Supervisor with managing the plant activities efficiently and coordinate employees. He is in charge of compliance, especially in line with HSE POLICIES. He maintains a good relationship with the drivers to ensure they are working towards the growth of the company, also makes sure the trucks are performing optimally.
- Assist Plant Supervisor in organizing and managing day-to-day activities for plant operation
- He coordinates discharge of product, managing entry and exit of trucks and vehicles from the premises
- Development and implementation of HSE policies.
- Achieve revenue targets by developing new businesses.
- Coordinate with the Plant Supervisor in resolving plant issues in a timely manner
- Always remind the Supervisor of the need to always restock the plant with product
- Maintain proper documentation for all plant related activities.
- Ensure materials, supplies and equipment are readily and continuously available for workers to carry out their daily activities
- Implement continuous plant improvements to increase productivity
- Maintain work area clean, safe and organized for workers
- Assist the Plant Supervisor to set overall plant policies and procedures to ensure effective operations
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of plant equipment to prevent downtime
- Ensure plant compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Ensure high level customer service standards of all plant and logistics staff
- Assist the Plant Supervisor with the development and implementation of HSE policies and standards
- Ensure all employees adhere fully to all HSE policies and standards
- Responsible for the logistics, safety and maintenance of trucks
- Oversight of truck drivers, ensure proper discharge of their duties
Key Performance Indicators:
- Truck downtime
- Sales target/ sales improvement
- Number of cylinders loaded per hour
- Availability of products at the plants
- Number of truck deliveries per month
- Level of customer service of staff
- Effective maintenance of the Plant
- Adherence to Staff to HSE Policies
- Effective coordination of workers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.