- Automobile/Production background
- Responsible for maintaining production-related activities in shop floor
- To lead Supervisor team and In-charge of production in shifts
- Ensure the Target achievement as per production planning and demand
- Implementation of standard practices as assembly operation
- Supervising various Quality process like Assembly as per SOP, online check and PDI
- Technical and project report preparation
- Responsible for multiskilling of each operator. Education & training of job knowledge.
- Addressing issues in production, analysing the root cause & implementing
- Emergency response & permanent corrective actions
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Engineering with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Microsoft office skill (Power point and Excel).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.