|Job Field||Medical / Health Care|
Our client is a -Multi-specialist medical care provider in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered care. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization.
LOCATION: Mainland, Lagos State, Nigeria
Anesthesiologist with strong skills in critical care. She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers
and other relevant colleagues.
Qualification and skill requirement:
- A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as an Anesthesiologist (FWACS, FRCS, US BC/BE or equivalent)
- Advanced/International Training in Anesthesiology will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- Teaching experience/willingness to teach
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Research Opportunities
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a cover letter (quoting job title in Subject) and a CV to [email protected] as soon as possible. Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position
is filled. Further enquiries should be sent to [email protected]