- The Administrative Manager who reports primarily to the CEO will supervise daily support operations of our hospital and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- The incumbent will deliver a mix of leadership and decision making skill. The role holder must help a business identify its administrative needs and work with a team of professionals to meet those demands. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- The role will ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- The incumbent will be adept in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The Administrative Manager must ensure work is done within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select proper courses of action.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Manages all administrative support functions, including office organization and procedures, records and files, academic course scheduling, and meetings and events planning.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and legal department etc
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- B.Sc. / BA in Business Administration or related field
- MSc or MBA in Business Administration is an added advantage
- 4+ years proven experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solvingÂ skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes, laboratory supplies and equipment, and billing and laboratory information systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Position Title” as the subject of the email application.