The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen. Opened to learning new account management software.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to work independently.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets.
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.