- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and purchase requisition and/or purchase orders, substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and post details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed.
- Addresses and resolves vendor and purchasing agent issues.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, and other records, and reviews for accuracy.
- Extracts general ledger information.
- Monitors accounts payable and receivable to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems as directed.
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Prepares and inputs timesheets for payroll processing.
- Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Records changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Processing payroll checks, vouchers and automatic deposits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.