|Job Field||Finance / Accounting / Audit|
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular update on customers and sales focal persons.
- Handle account inquiries from both internal and external customers
- Make regular contact with customers to ensure timely payment
- Perform bank reconciliation and prepare asset and capital account
- Collate and sort financial data for the use of Head of Account
- Calculate customer rebate and assist in tax matters
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Good understanding of IFRS and Nigerian Tax law
- Proficiency in the use of Sage ERP and Microsoft excel
- Strong detail-oriented with a heavy focus on maintaining the accuracy and integrity of accounts
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.