- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Administrating and maintaining record of all the documents relevant with the invoiced and not invoiced units.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.