Unicef recruitment process. Learn the best way to undergo the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment, via Unicef Recruitment Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to register for the Unicef recruitment, for graduate and undergraduate.
Unicef Job Portal | www.unicef.org
What is Unicef ?
The United Nations Children’s Fund, originally known as the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, was created by the United Nations General Assembly on 11 December 1946, to provide emergency food and healthcare to children and mothers in countries that had been devastated by World War II.
The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations, and governments
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Unicef Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Is the Unicef Recruitment Form out?
- When will Unicef Recruitment start?
- I need Unicef Recruitment update, etc.
- Unicef Recruitment Portal.
Available Vacant Positions
|Job Position||Location||Deadline||Recruitment Portal|
|Polio Data Officer (Consultant)||Nigeria||18th October, 2019 at 23:55:00 GMT+0100||Apply Now|
|Administrative Assistant, (GS-4)||Kano & Kaduna||18th October, 2019 at 23:55:00 GMT+0100||Apply Now|
|Health Consultant (Newborn)||Nigeria||31st October, 2019 by 23:55:00 GMT+0100||Apply Now|
|Communication for Development Specialist (NERICC), P4||Abuja||31st October, 2019 by 23:55:00 GMT+0100||Apply Now|
|Human Resources Associate, General Service||Abuja||25th October, 2019||Apply Now|
Applicants applying for the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment Form
If you have read the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment above and you have all provided, visit the Unicef Recruitment portal and submit all required credentials (original copy).
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment, a shortlist will be out for those who qualified for the program.
When is the Unicef Recruitment Closing Date?
We currently do not know when the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
Unicef recruitment is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.