Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research recruitment 2019 process. Learn the best way to undergo the NIFOR recruitment 2019/2020, via NIFOR Recruitment Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the NIFOR recruitment program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to register for the 2019 NIFOR recruitment, for graduate and undergraduate.
What is NIFOR?
The palms industry constitutes a significant sector of the Nigerian economy, providing food and raw materials for the confectionery and personal care products industry. The sector also provides employment for a large section of the country. Rural communities in South-eastern, South-South and parts of South Western and Middle belt of Nigeria almost entirely depend on oil palm for their livelihood.
The Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR) provides support through research and development to the entire palms industry in Nigeria. The Federal Government in 2005 mandated the Institute to undertake research on Shea in view of its growing economic importance and interest shown in shea butter in foreign markets. The Institute has now commenced activities in this in some identified research areas.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NIFOR Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Is the NIFOR 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will NIFOR Recruitment start?
- I need NIFOR Recruitment update, etc.
- NIFOR Recruitment Portal.
Requirement for NIFOR Recruitment
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Note: These requirements for NIFOR recruitment is like a guide that will help you be selected. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
The above requirements are the most compulsory and be sure you pay attention more on them.
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking in NIFOR recruitment.
How to Apply for NIFOR Recruitment Form
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://nifor.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more update.
When is NIFOR Recruitment Closing Date?
We currently do not know when the NIFOR recruitment closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
NIFOR recruitment is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.