Do you know that housekeeping jobs are one of the most in-demand jobs in the USA today? And they are quite accessible to international applicants who wish to migrate to the country.
However, the most exciting part of this job offer is that you can come into the country with a Sponsorship Visa that can offer you mind-blowing pay and tangible benefits. Some may include medical insurance, vacation, sick leave, and even retirement plans.
Additionally, landing a housekeeping job in the USA with a Sponsorship Visa is quite easy when you have the required and legalized documents.
Who is a Housekeeper?
A housekeeper is someone who is hired to manage or supervise a household or someone who is hired to clean and conduct other domestic activities in a private or public residence, hotel, or institution.
Available Housekeeping Jobs you can Apply For
Here are a few of the many housekeeping jobs available in the USA.
- Room service
- House cleaning
- Pet Sitter/Walker
- Tax Preparer
- Estate Agent/Realtor
Unskilled Jobs with Sponsorship Visa in the USA
Housekeeping is one of several unskilled vocations in high demand in the United States. These are the unskilled jobs with visa sponsorship:
- Security personnel
- Workers in construction site
- Chauffeurs on Demand
- Farm laborers
- Cleaners, among others.
There are numerous housekeeping jobs accessible in the United States with visa sponsorship for foreigners. As a foreigner looking for a housekeeping job, you must first apply and get the position before applying for a Visa.
Check Here for an offer!
The H1 Sponsorship Visa for Housekeeping Jobs
The H1 sponsorship visa is one of the numerous ways to obtain a Visa for housekeeping employment in the United States. It is although, a temporary visa that a US employer might offer to any foreigner to hire them to work in the US.
However, the US embassy will only approve such a visa if the foreigner intends to return to his or her own country at the end of the contract. How can a foreigner obtain an H1 Visa Sponsorship to work in the United States? Continue reading for the answer in the area below.
How To Get an H1 Sponsorship Visa in the USA?
- If you are a foreigner looking for a seasonal job in the United States through the H1 visa channel, here are the steps to take;
- Begin the procedure of obtaining an H1 visa by distributing your CV on the firm website that offers the position you want. Also, look for a credible website that has advertised for the job you seek and can sponsor a visa with employment.
- Following that, if you apply for any position of interest and wait for a response from the employer, you may be invited to an online interview.
If you are successful, the company will contact you to see whether you are qualified for the position.
- Next, negotiate with the company to obtain more information on the job description.
- When all negotiations are completed and an agreement has been reached, the employer will now inform the USA workforce.
- In addition, you must submit a Labor condition application to the DOL for certification.
- When all of the above procedures have been completed, your prospective employer will direct you to apply for a Visa in your home country.
How To Apply for Housekeeping Job in USA with A Sponsorship visa
To submit an application for a housekeeping position in the United States with a Sponsorship visa has been made easy.
Furthermore, the fact that you will be sponsored makes it a lot much simpler. This, however, is only possible once you have applied for and accepted a job offer from a company in the USA.
Steps to follow:
- Make sure you are qualified for the position you are seeking.
- put up a strong resume and application letter
- You can look for jobs in the USA using any of the online job search internet platforms. platforms like Google, LinkedIn, and Indeed.com, etc.
- Next, watch for your application to be approved and your supporting documentation to be validated. The employer will get in touch with you once everything is ready.
Once you have completed the above process, your intending employer will apply to the USICS and the USA Labor institutions for certification. This will enable you to apply for a Visa with the US job offer sent to you.
How Can I land a job on a Sponsorship Visa in the USA?
To Get a job visa sponsorship in USA can be from the following below;
- Search for a job in the H1 visa sponsors Database.
- Apply for a job and get the offer.
- Search for an internship.
- Look for boutique consulting Companies.
- Look for Global consulting companies.
- Find a US University job.
Do Companies in the USA Fund Visas?
The United States immigration and citizenship usually tell all companies to sponsor all non-citizens.
Moreover, Companies that require special skills or any professional services sponsors foreigners to us. Such companies use the H1B visa.
What Countries offer a work Visa with a job offer?
Few countries provide a work visa in exchange for a job offer. These countries include Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.
You can Apply for immigration using the Federal Express Entry system of Immigration and submit an EOI.
How can I obtain a sponsorship to work in the USA with a visa?
As previously stated, you must have a job offer from a US business in order to qualify for a sponsored employment visa. A contract that you must sign and return to the US employer will be included with the sponsorship paperwork. The Department of Labor first requires a Labor Certification for some nonimmigrant visas.