NDE recruitment process. Learn the best way to undergo the NDE recruitment 2019/2020, via NDE Recruitment Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the NDE recruitment program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to register for the 2019 NDE recruitment, for graduate and undergraduate.
What is NDE ?
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was established in November 1986. It began operations fully in January 1987. The birth of the Directorate was predicated on the effects of the economic recession of the 80s which led to a drastic reduction in capacity utilization and consequent outright closure of industries in Nigeria.
Requirement for NDE Recruitment
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty five (35) years as at June 2017 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment Form
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the NDE recruitment, a shortlist will be out for those who qualified for the program.
When is the NDE Recruitment Closing Date?
We currently do not know when the NDE recruitment closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
NDE recruitment is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.