Wrexham Glyndwr University is delighted to announce an amazing educational opportunity for talented and outstanding students. The MBA International Scholarship Grants is accessible for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application has exclusively been made available for international students who wish to pursue the MBA programme at WGU. The scholarship winner will be awarded £2,000.
Description of the Wrexham Glyndwr University
Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public research university, in Wales, with campuses in Wrexham, Northop and St Asaph. The university aims to inspire and enable through higher education. It offers both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, as well as professional courses.
Why choose to study at the Wrexham Glyndwr University? Wrexham Glyndwr University fosters a supportive environment to encourage its staff and students to work together to achieve their learning, research and career goals.
Brief Details of the Wrexham Glyndwr University MBA International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: All applications are expected to be received by the university by 1st April, 29th April, or 22nd July 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme offered at Wrexham Glyndwr University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Students are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0/6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79/89
- Language Cert International ESOL SELT B2 – Overall Pass
- PTE – 54/62
Value of Scholarship
Wrexham Glyndwr University will provide the selected international students £2,000 towards the cost of pursuing an MBA study programme.
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the university’s application portal Centurus. All international applicants that will be found eligible for the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A scanned copy of your passport
- Certificates and transcripts showing your academic progression so far
- 1 academic reference letter
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements
- Evidence of work experience.