Royal Holloway University of London is pleased to announce its Willoughby Losner Scholarships for outstanding and talented International students who wish to study in the UK. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Educational Award is available to a new full-time student with Home or International fee status studying for an MA Holocaust Studies degree and has been established by alumni Jane Willoughby and Ingram Losner.
Description of Royal Holloway University of London
The Bedford College was founded in 1849 and merged with Royal Holloway College in 1985 to form Royal Holloway, University of London. It is a public research university in the United Kingdom ranked 29th. It offers various academic degree programmes, including Single Honors and Joint Honors’.
Why choose to study at the Royal Holloway University of London? Royal Holloway is privileged to be home to some of the world’s leading authorities in science, the arts, management, economics, and law. The diverse and supportive environment lets you become a multi-talented professional with a prestigious qualification. They continually invest in resources for our students and advance the positive impact we can achieve as a research-intensive university.
Brief Details of the Royal Holloway University of London Willoughby Losner Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 11.59 pm (UK time) 11 July 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in MA Holocaust Studies degree
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have achieved, or be on target to achieve a, a First Class Honors’ degree or equivalent.
- All international students enter full or part-time postgraduate Studies programs at the University.
- To study a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Language Requirement: Students can generally meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
Value of Scholarship
The Royal Holloway, University of London, will provide the award amount of £7,300 and is available for one year of study.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take the postgraduate taught program at the University. After being enrolled, applications must be submitted via RH Direct.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide one written academic reference (up to 200 words). These must be from academics that have previously supported, taught, or worked with you. Please ask the academic to email their reference letter (on official headed paper) directly to humanities-[email protected].A scholarship statement covering the following points with no more than 500 words per question (please note that statements that exceed the word count will automatically be rejected):
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- Why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- How will you use the MA in your future research and career path and how will the scholarship help you achieve it.
Official Link for the admission, please use the apply now button to apply for the scholarship