University of East Anglia is pleased to announce its Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for Japan Students. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main objective of this programme is to support Japanese students who want to undertake a master’s degree at the University of East Anglia. The scholarship winners will get an award amount of £6,000 during their study.
Description of the University of East Anglia
Established in 1963, East Anglia University is one of the world’s most outstanding universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and employee support. It is one of the biggest and most famous colleges, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and strong support for faculty and staff. It is a prestigious university recognized for its academic and scientific excellence. It offers a diverse range of programmes in various regions and disciplines.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The University provides students with a wide range of professional options in education, community, and culture. Students have various opportunities to develop their talents and build a promising future in their subjects of choice in this dynamic environment. Here, students have many opportunities in a dynamic field to develop their talents and develop a promising future in their fields of choice.
Brief Details of the University of East Anglia Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for Japan Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and International Development
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Three
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: The deadline for this application is May 31st, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Japanese Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in School of International Development, Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
- Students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students will have to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in English Language.
Value of Scholarship
The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £6000 for students who want to commence their postgraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
- How to Apply: Students must have taken admission at the University. After that, students can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts to submit a 250-word scholarship application statement.
Official Link for Admission, Please Use the Apply Now Button to apply for scholarship