Students who are passionate about data analytics and blockchain techniques are welcome to apply for the Murdoch University IT Discipline Top-up Scholarship Grants for International Students. Applications are accessible for the academic year 2022-2023.
This educational fund is available to both domestic and international honours, postgraduate, or research degree students. Students who have a first-class honours or master’s degree with a relevant thesis component are eligible to win this scholarship. The scholarship is valued at $8,000 per annum for one year of study.
Description of Murdoch University
Murdoch University is a public university ranked in the top 571–580 universities in the QS World University Rankings 2021 that strives to provide inclusive education to all who can benefit, irrespective of social standing and background.
Why would you like to study at Murdoch University? Murdoch University is highly focused on two goals, namely, to educate free thinkers who thrive in society and are sought-after by employers. MU provides transformative solutions to complex world challenges through outstanding translational research and innovative practice.
Brief Details of the Murdoch University IT Discipline Top-up Scholarship Grants for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Honours, Postgraduate, Research degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: Australia
- Application Deadline: Last day for applying for scholarship is July 31, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Australian national students and other overseas students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for honours, postgraduate r research degree programmes in a technical field of study at Murdoch University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants have research components, knowledge in the Internet of Things (IoT), private blockchain, and Mathematics (Cryptography).
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Value of Scholarship
Murdoch University will award the selected students a scholarship valued at $8,000 towards the 1st semester or their undertaken study programme.
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to the university using its official online portal. Interested students must email the supporting documents to [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide CV, transcripts and other required documents.