To help motivated and brilliant students with finances, Newcastle University Business School is now accepting applications from talented and eligible students for the MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Newcastle University Business School has established this scholarship, specifically for international and domestic students applying for a Master of Business Administration study programme. Applicants that hold an offer from the university and have the required academic and English language proficiency qualifications will be considered. the scholarship award is valued at £25,200.
Description of the Newcastle University Business School
The Newcastle University Business School is a faculty under the Newcastle University. Newcastle University is a UK public research university currently ranked 152nd in the QS World Ranking published 2020. NCL Business school will become a globally renowned international business school. It is a Triple Crown accredited Business School and is one of an elite group of schools.
Why choose to study at the Newcastle University Business School? NCL Business School harbors world-leading research exploring issues facing the future of work and solving them. They reflect this in their education and inspire excellence through their teaching.
Brief Details of the Newcastle University Business School MBA Responsible Impact International Scholarship 2022-2023
- Institution: Newcastle University
- Department: Newcastle University Business School
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: Last day to apply is April 1, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme offered at the Newcastle Business School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for admission in 2022 to the Full-time MBA programme.
- The applicants must have substantive managerial experience of 3 years or more.
- The applicants must meet the MBA Full fee scholarship criteria. (please click and read carefully)
- The applicants are required to hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Value of Scholarship
The selected successful students will be provided £25,200 towards the tuition fee costs of the study programme undertaken at the Newcastle University Business School.
- How to Apply: Aspiring Students must first apply for admission at the Newcastle University Business School. Then, eligible offer holders will be sent links for the scholarship application further.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- A personal statement
- Two referees