Massey University is delighted to announce its School of Food & Advanced Technology First Year Undergraduate Scholarships. Applications for this scholarship opportunity will open in few months time and it is accessible for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main aim of the scholarship is to encourage students who want to enroll in Engineering, Food Technology, or Nutritional Science degree at Massey University. Up to 10 scholarships will be awarded to the value of $3,000 for one year only.
Description of Massey University
Massey University is a public research university that was founded in 1927. It has educated and partnered with outstanding professors. It provides bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees to help you advance your career. It was one of the world’s top 300 universities.
Why choose Massey University? Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution committed to defining our future. Our students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected, and innovative contributors to society. We are a research-led university that is committed to the application of knowledge. The university prepares aspirants and supports them in their professions with excellence and integrity. It has been making study more affordable for applicants facing financial hardship to achieve their dream.
Brief Details of the Massey University School of Food & Advanced Technology First Year Undergraduate Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: Massey University
- Department: School of Food & Advanced Technology
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Ten
- To be Taken at: NewZealand
- Eligible Countries: All Countries are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Massey University are eligible to apply.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Students are required to meet the entry and academic requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose primary language is not English must provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language IELTS and TOEFL scores.
- A minimum IELTS 5.5
- A recent IELTS 6.0
Value of Scholarship
Massey University will provide an award amount of NZD $3,000 for one year only for successful candidates for an undergraduate degree.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take the admission application portal in the Undergraduate degree program at Massey University. then apply for scholarship via this link
- Supporting Documents: Please include the following with your application:
- A one page Curriculum Vitae
- A brief statement (300 words maximum) indicating why you should be awarded this scholarship. This should include examples of leadership and extracurricular activities in science, engineering or food technology.
- A brief statement (150 words maximum) outlining what your future goals are and why you chose your intended programme of study.
- A statement from the Year 13 Dean or Principal confirming that they believe you are clearly capable of achieving University Entrance at the end of this year (if applicable).
- Transcripts for your secondary school results
Official Admission Portal, then use the button below to apply for scholarship and find out more updates about the opportunity