To recognize the efforts of intelligent students, University of Surrey is happy to announce its English Literature International Scholarship Grants for those who wish to begin their career goals in the UK. Applications are ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Scholarship Grants is accessible to both Domestic and International Students who wish to undertake an undergraduate studies with financial support. The scholars will receive an award amount of £5000. The scholarship is an entry award and is offered in year one only.
Description of University of Surrey
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The University received its royal charter in 1966 and some other institutions following recommendations in the Robbins Report. It’s in Guildford, England, on a beautiful and thriving campus. The University’s research output and global partnerships have led to it being regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey will give you the tools and opportunities needed to thrive in your future career. It was recognized as an outstanding institution when it received a prestigious Gold award in the first-ever Teaching Excellence Framework, which is a testament to our passion for inspiring our students and preparing them for a bright future.
Brief Details of the University of Surrey English Literature International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Surrey
- Department: Arts (English Literature)
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Application Closes June 30, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in English Literature.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to students from the UK and overseas studying any undergraduate English Literature courses.
- The scholarship is an entry award and is offered in year one only. Foundation year not included. Students progressing from SISC are omitted as they have their progression scholarship.
- The applicants must have applied to a complete Undergraduate programme
- Students must have a high-school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English proficiency requirements of the University of Surrey.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Surrey will provide an award amount of £5000 in a year for the successful students who want to commence their undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree. The University will identify eligible students, so there is no application form for this funding scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae CV, two references, passport copy.
Official Link for the admission then use the ‘Apply Now’ Button to apply for the scholarship.