Good news! UST Scholarshipsis currently open. USTScholarships is a fully funded scholarship for international students. UST Scholarships is offered for Ph.D and masters studies. UST Scholarships covers full tuition fees and monthly stipend of $1100 for Masters and $1600 for Ph.D. UTS is a public institution of higher education of technology defined by their support for the economic, social and cultural prosperity of their communities. They are valued by the success of their students, staff and partners and committed to research, invention and the distribution of knowledge of public value. They are, and always will be, an inclusive institution of higher education.
UST, a world-class government financed research Institute that is creating future standards with government funded research institutes. Unlike passive one-way knowledge transmission, the goal of UST is to cultivate creative talents through on-site education programs that develop self-directed learning. UST welcomes scholars who are willing to show their full potential in line with thier philosophy. Lab rotation is an example. UST inspire students to get hands-on experience by actively participating in the research by awarding credits as well as minimizing classroom lectures. UST provide chances to participate in projects conducted by other institutions or private companies.
Deadline: September 18, 2020
Institution(s): University of Science and Technology
Level of Study: Masters / Ph.D.
Study in: South Korea
- Click here to know about courses being offered.
Depends on the chosen program:
Benefits of UST Scholarships
UST Scholarships provide the beneficiary with below benefits:
- Complete Tuition waiver
- For Masters: monthly stipend $1100
- For Ph.D: monthly stipend $1600
Eligibility for UST Scholarships
To qualify for UST Scholarships, applicant must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries:All world countries
For Ph.D scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree or expected to get it before February 2021.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to master’s degree, can also apply
For graduate scholarship, students must fulfill the criteria below:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or expected to get it before February 2021.
- Under the Law and Regulations, if a candidate is holding an equivalent to Bachelor’s degree, can also apply.
How to Apply for UST Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for UST Scholarships.
- Click here to apply online on the UST Scholarships. Before applying, please read the announcement.
- NOTE: Cannot concurrently apply for general admission, international admission, Ethiopian Government Scholarship Program, i-Core, or Early admission If an applicant applies for more than one admission type, all of their applications will be revoked.
- The following documents are required:
- Master’s Degree Thesis Submission
- Certificate of English as Medium of Instruction
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proposal for Study
Note: The candidates are not expected to provide an official English score if he/she has obtained degree at a university(graduate school) in the UST-designated English speaking countries(※refer to the mark) and has proven that all the courses you have completed were taught in English. In this situation, candidates are expected to submit this form. UST selected nations: Belize, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Ghana, Guyana, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Gambia, Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Is. Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe. UTS has a culturally diverse campus life and vibrant foreign exchange study and research programs that prepare graduates for the workplaces of today and the future.
Unlike passive one-way knowledge transmission, the goal of UST is to cultivate creative talents through on-site education programs that develop self-directed learning. UST welcomes scholars who are willing to show their full potential in line with thier philosophy.
To inquire further about UST Scholarships, please visit Official Website.