Financial aids are great tools that help thriving students finance their education bills. Therefore, University of Sydney is elated to announce its School of Computer Science Honours International Scholarship Grants which is exclusively open to high performing and deserving students. The educational grant is accessible for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Funding scheme is designed to motive both National and International Students who wish to pursue a Honours Degree in the School of Computer Science at the University in Australia.
Description of the University of Sydney
The University of Sydney is a public research university situated in Sydney, Australia, it was established in 1850. It was Australia’s first university and is widely regarded as one of the world’s best. It is one of six sandstone universities in Australia.
The advantages of studying at this University is that, The University of Sydney offers a wide range of disciplines, and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s most pressing problems. Applicants can pursue their passions and interests in established industries as well as emerging fields of specialisation at this university.
Brief Details of the University of Sydney Honours International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Computer Science
- Degree Level: Honours Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Numbers of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be taken at: Australia
Eligible Requirements for the University of Sydney Honours International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Eligible Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from both Home and Foreign students
- Eligible Courses: Honours student working on the research project Using Advanced IoT-based Machine Learning for In-Home Quality Ageing.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled in the full-time appended honours program at the University of Sydney or be studying the final year of an honours pathway program in the standalone or combined Bachelor of Advanced Studies.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the admission requirements for their course of study.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to show evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Value of Scholarship/Tenure
The scholarship program will provide an award amount of $6,000 p.a. to the successful candidates for one year.
- How to Apply: To be enlisted for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the Honours program at the university. After getting enrolled, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement demonstrating academic achievements, leadership experience, communication skills, and an interest in studying the research project “Using Advanced IoT-based Machine Learning for In-Home Quality Ageing”
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2022 Applicants are advised to submit their Full application on or before the date.