Brunel University London has announced its Dean’s International Fee Waiver Grants for bright and deserving students who wish to kick-start or earn a higher degree abroad. The educational Grants is exclusively open to those in the field of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, and grants are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are up to 70 awards available to the talented and motivated students who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Description of Brunel University London
Brunel University London is a public research university located in the Uxbridge area of London, England. Brunel University London is ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in engineering and technology. It is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, organized into three colleges and three major research institutes.
Why study at Brunel University London? Brunel is a global university committed to providing education and research relevant to the needs of industry and society and ensuring that the UK is contributing to the knowledge base so it can compete on the world stage. Brunel’s research is world-leading, with highly cited papers and a significant grant income. It also offers world-class sports facilities, a diverse art center, Students’ Union, prayer facilities, and on-campus places.
Brief Details of the Brunel University London International Waiver Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: Brunel University London
- Department: College of Engineering
- Degree: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 70
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BEng Computer Systems Engineering, BEng/MEng Electronic, and Electrical Engineering, MSc Sustainable Electrical Power, MSc Wireless and Computer Communications Engineering, MSc Electric Vehicle Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have:
- Receive an offer to study one of the above programmes starting in September 2022.
- Be categorized as an overseas fee-paying student based on the UK government regulations.
- Receive an Unconditional Firm offer of a place by the time Scholarships are confirmed in September.
- Applicants must have a high school or bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- All international students must verify their English language proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
Value of Scholarship
Brunel University London will provide a £2,000 fee waiver to the successful candidates for the academic session 2022/2023.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. There is no separate application for this award students will be granted automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, and recommendation letters.
- Application Deadline: All applications must be received early August 2022.