The University of Sussex in the UK is in search of high performing, motivated and eligible International Students to take part in its Draper Scholarship Grants. for graduate studies. Applications are now being accepted from the qualified students and its is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship grants offered to international and domestic students, both, is a tuition fee reduction scholarship. Students that apply for any mentioned programme at the Department of Law at the University of Sussex will be considered eligible and awarded a fee reduction.
About University of Sussex
The University of Sussex, currently ranked at 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
Why choose to study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex is an institute that provides students with a chance to change the world. It is internationally recognized for drawing together leading academics from different disciplines and has an approach that ensures the most powerful and meaningful results.
Brief Description of the University of Sussex Draper Scholarship Grants for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Sussex
- Department: Department of Law
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Three
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All national and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Criminal Law and Criminal Justice LLM, Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law LLM, International Commercial Law LLM, International Financial Law LLM, International Human Rights Law LLM, International Law LLM, Law LLM, or Law MA programme offered at Sussex can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must be admitted into one of the eligible master programmes.
Value of Scholarship
The chosen scholars will be awarded a scholarship of £3,000 in the form of tuition fee reduction of any undertaken law programme at Sussex.
- How to Apply: Students are required to make an admission application to the master programme of choice at Sussex. Scholarship application form is to be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: Personal statement, Degree Certificates, Transcripts or grade, Academic Reference and Resumé.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must at least have an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent) depending on the course they are applying for.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
- Application Deadline; Application Closes July 1, 2022
Sharing is Caring!