Scholarships are great way to help students finance their education therefore, National Louis University is now accepting qualified and eligible students into its International New Student Covid Relief Scholarship Grants. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship program seeks to support all incoming foreign students who are starting their university coursework in NLU’s Undergraduate College for the first time in winter 2022.
About National Louis University
National Louis University is a private university with its main campus in Chicago. Its goal is to empower students to achieve a successful career by providing them with extensive support. Its goals are to provide students with convenience, flexibility, and connection.
Why choose to study at National Louis University? National Louis University is a nationally recognized institute for highly qualified teachers, counsellors, and human service professionals. At NLU, students can grow through student organizations, volunteer opportunities, wellness programmes, leadership workshops, honour societies, networking events, and various other resources.
Brief Description of the National Louis University International New Student Covid Relief Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: National Louis University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships Available: Not Stated
- To be taken at : United States of America
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all foreign countries are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by NLU apply to this scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Available to international students on an F1 student visa
- Must be a First Time Freshman (completed less than 20 semester hours/30 quarter hours of prior university-level coursework)
- Must be pursuing a program offered in NLU’s Undergraduate College
- Must be a new NLU student starting your NLU coursework On-Campus in the Fall 2021 or Winter 2022 term
- Students are only eligible to receive one NLU resource per academic year
- NLU scholarships can only be used to cover tuition costs and are not refundable to the student
- Students must maintain full-time status (14+ credits/term) and continuous enrollment (Summer optional)
- Students must comply to all university policies and maintain their F1 status in order to remain eligible to receive NLU scholarships.
Value of Scholarship
The National Louis University will provide 45% off the tuition fee of the full-time selected course, which will be renewable to the successful applicants each term.
- How to Apply: The aspirants must obtain admission at the university by completing the online application form. The applicants must complete the scholarship application form and a corresponding essay or video and submit it to [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Academic records of all educational institutions attended
- Official transcripts
- A 500-1000 words essay or a 2-5 minutes video answering ’Tell us about your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at National Louis Scholarship.’
- Admission Requirements: Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit official scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.0, no band lower than 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 72 overall
- PTE – 50 overall score
- Duolingo – 95 overall score
- Application Deadline: Last day for submission of application for this award is April 15, 2022.
If You have benefitted from this article, kindly share to your loved ones via their various social media platforms. Thanks for reading!