Scholarships are great resources that helps outstanding students offset their educational bills. Intending to support these students, the University of East Anglia in the UK is now accepting applications from eligible and suitable students into its International Scholarship Scheme Awards which is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational program is aimed at assisting bright and talented students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university.
About University of East Anglia
The University of East Anglia was established in 1963, it is a public research university in Norwich, England. It is one of the world’s most outstanding universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and employee support. It’s a prestigious university with a reputation for academic and scientific prowess. It is ranked 10th in the UK for the quality of its research outputs Times Higher REF 2014 Analysis.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The University provides students with a wide range of professional options in education, community, and culture. It is proud of its intense research into real-world issues such as cancer, dementia, and climate change to water security and politics. It is proud of its intense research into real-world issues such as cancer, dementia, and climate change to water security and politics.
Brief Description of the University of East Anglia International Scholarship Scheme Awards 2022-2023
- Institution: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences, Economics, Music, Sport,
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
- Acceptable Countries: These are the eligible countries that can apply for this scheme: Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States of America
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs at Faculty of Social Sciences, Economics, Music, Sport, Humanities
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student of any of the country above
- Applicants must hold an offer to study at the university.
Value of Scholarship
The Winning Students will receive £4,000 for their first-year tuition fees to complete their education at the University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom.
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this award, candidates must complete the application form to undertake an undergraduate degree at the university. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to our International Scholarship Scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be accepted to a degree course at UEA, you must satisfy two requirements:
- Applicants must hold at least a Grade C or Grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics and English or a accredited equivalent (please note that in exceptional cases the above may be waived)
- Candidates must fulfill the particular requirements for your degree programme (for example, specified grades in accepted qualifications).
- Language Requirement: You can generally meet the English proficiency requirements for entry to the University of East Anglia.
- Application are open for the year 2022
Sharing is Caring!
Please subscribe to our newsletter for more useful educational updates