Acquiring a degree abroad is one of the most valuable intangible assets one can acquire. Therefore, University of La Verne in USA is pleased to accept applications from talented and outstanding students into their International Scholarship Grants program which is scheduled for the academic session 2022-2023.
The educational opportunity is open to every international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree program. The scholarships will be awarded purely based on their GPAs and scores of competitive English language exams.
About University of La Verne
The University of La Verne is a private university in La Verne, California, established in 1981. The University of La Verne is ranked 136th in National Universities. The University of La Verne will be a distinctive, inclusive educational institution of choice that prepares all for success and meaningful engagement in their communities.
Why choose to study at the University of La Verne? The University of La Verne offers a distinctive and relevant educational experience to a diverse population of traditional-age, adult, and graduate learners preparing them for successful careers and a commitment to life-long learning across the liberal arts and professional programs.
Brief Description of the University of La Verne International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: University of La Verne
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships Available: Not Stated
- To be taken at: United States of America
- Eligible Nationalities: Students from different part of the world are eligible to apply
- Eligible Courses: Students can apply to undertake an undergraduate programme offered at the University of La Verne.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a GPA ranging from 3.00 to 3.75.
- The applicants must have the required English language proficiency
The successfully selected students by the University of La Verne will be provided a scholarship worth $7,000 – $30,000 towards the cost of their undergraduate study.
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made online via the application portal of the university. There is no need for separate application for the scholarship, scholars will be awarded automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide visa and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The students must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.00 in their high school reports.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53 or higher
- Duolingo – 105 or higher
- ELS – 112
- CAE – 176 or higher
- Application Deadline: The University of La Verne reviews applications on a rolling basis. However, the nearest priority deadline for the spring semester is 1st December 2022.
If you find this information useful please share as well to your family and friends via their various social media platforms.