Intending to support those students who wish to further their studies, University of Technology Sydney has establish its Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarship Grants which is accessible to qualified and suitable students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Australian national and New Zealand national students are welcome to apply for this scholarship. The Master of Orthoptics programme offered at UTS should be undertaken to be eligible for this award. Based on academic merit, the selection of the winner will be done.
About University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney that is internationally recognized for relevant and innovative research and to engage actively with business and the community. It is mentioned in the top 10 universities in Australia.
Why choose to study at the University of Technology Sydney? The University of Technology Sydney is a future-based university among the top young universities in Australia. It makes the students ready for the future world. All the course works and programmes taught at UTS are aligned closely with industry needs and make the graduates highly employable.
Brief Description for the Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarship Grants at University of Technology Sydney 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Graduate School of Health
- Degree Level: Master Degree
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students who are Australian or New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The master of Orthoptics programme offered at UTS can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The aspirants must be starting Master of Orthoptics study at UTS.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Technology Sydney will provide the selected candidates $3,000 per year throughout their studies, i.e., two years in Australia.
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to log in to the application portal of the university and apply for admission. Scholarship applications must be made separately by filling out an online form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official academic transcript or record of study
- Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- Evidence of name change
- Translations of any documents not in English
- Other course-specific documents
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master’s programme at UTS.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79-93
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176-184
- AE5/AE6 – AE5
- Application Deadline: All applications will end by March 25, 2022
Sharing is Caring, Don’t forget to subscribe as well for valuable updates