Intending to support bright and high performing students who wish to kick start a degree in STEM, DR. Valeria Fleming s happy to offer STEM Scholarship Grants which will take place at Fayetteville State University in the United States. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational program is designed to support those outstanding students who wish to earn an undergraduate degree at Fayetteville University.
About Fayetteville University
Fayetteville State University is a black public regional university in Fayetteville, North Carolina. FSU is part of the North Carolina System and the Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
Why choose to study at Fayetteville State University? It is an institution that believes in results and knows how to foster achievement. At FSU, you will always be inspired to set high expectations for yourself. As described by the students, it is more of a family than an institution where classmates, faculty, and staff not only want you to succeed but want to help you get there.
Brief Description of the Dr. Valeria Fleming STEM Scholarship Grants at Fayetteville State University 2022-2023
- Institution: Fayetteville University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships Available: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at : United States of America
- Value of Award: Educational Fund
- Eligible Countries: USA Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Freshman applicant for admission to Fayetteville State University, meeting all requirements for admission.
- Have the intent to major in one of the following majors: Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Forensic Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Middle Grades or Secondary Teacher Education in Mathematics or Science, or the FSU – NCSU 3+2 program Engineering.
- The scholarship is called the “Debt-Free” scholarship for up to four (4) years of enrollment. The debt-free scholarship means that Fleming Scholars will not be required to secure loans to cover the costs of earning their degrees. FSU will award a scholarship to cover the cost of tuition/fees/room/board in combination with any federal or state grants or other scholarships students receive, including the required Federal Work-Study.
- Applicants will Be assigned a Faculty Mentor in their area of intended major. Mentors will supervise students’ work-study assignments, guide student research projects, assist the student in securing and preparing for summer research opportunities, and assist students in academic and career planning.
- How to Apply: Applicants have to complete the undergraduate degree programme. Valeria Fleming Scholarship Application. and email your completed application along with your two references to Ms. Na’Tiasia McClendon at [email protected].
- Supporting Document: Apply for the Valeria Fleming STEM scholarship with recommendations from two (2) educators who can assess the applicant’s potential for success in a STEM major at FSU.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a high school GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit their proof of English language proficiency.
- Applications Closes February 19, 2022, Applicants are advised to hurry and apply!
Sharing is Caring!