Studying abroad can be adventure filled with some challenges especially in the area of finances that is why the University of Saskatchewan is now accepting applications from talented and outstanding students for the International Scholarship Grants whose applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The International scholarship grants is open to all international students who want to start their studies at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
About the University of Saskatchewan
The University of Saskatchewan is a Canadian public research university, established on March 19, 1907, and located on the east side of the South Saskatchewan River in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. It is a modern, supportive, and metropolitan university located in the heart of one of Canada’s most vibrant cities, where we welcome students from all countries and all backgrounds.
Why study at the University of Saskatchewan? The university offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in a very flexible model. It is one of the top research-intensive medical doctoral universities in Canada. It is home to world-leading research in global importance, such as water and food security and infectious diseases. They work together across disciplines and our communities to find creative solutions to the most pressing global challenges.
Brief Description of the University of Saskatchewan International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Saskatchewan
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships available: Four
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
Open to full-time international students entering undergraduate degree programs and inbound international students selected to participate in exchange programs at the University of Saskatchewan. Candidates must have completed an International Baccalaureate Diploma before beginning their studies at the University of Saskatchewan.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Saskatchewan will provide the award amount of £20,000 for the successful applicants to study in Canada.
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission to become eligible for the scholarship award at the university. By applying online for undergraduate admission, students will be eligible for consideration of scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university:
- Academic record
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Application closes 15th of February. Applicants are advised to apply on time.
Wish you all the best in your application. Don’t forget to share your family and friends.