The University of Manitoba in Canada in partnership with the The Clayton H. Riddell Faculty of Environment, Earth, and Resources has established the Direct Entry Admission Scholarships to support Domestic and International students with their educational program by providing additional funding scheme to help thriving students. The educational opportunity is for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is accessible to both domestic and international undergraduate students applying for direct entry admission at the University of Manitoba. Applicants with good academic standing and are now enrolled full-time in/her first year of study in any baccalaureate degree program offered by the Riddell Faculty will be considered for this grants.
About University of Manitoba
The University of Manitoba is a Canadian public research university in Manitoba. It was founded in 1877 with a vision to take its place among the leading universities through a commitment to transformative research and scholarship.
Why choose to study at the University of Manitoba? The University of Manitoba attracts people worldwide who share the same ideals and vision for positive change. The university believes in embracing challenges and taking action.
Brief Description of the Direct Entry Admission Scholarships at University of Manitoba 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships Available: Five
- To be taken at: Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Manitoba can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must be applying for direct entry.
The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme.
Value of Scholarship
The selected undergraduate students will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship towards their direct entry admission for an undergraduate programme at Manitoba.
- How to Apply: Students are required to visit the application portal of the university to apply for admission at the University of Manitoba. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts and course information from previous studies
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A personal statement about your goals for the program
- A portfolio of your previous work
- An audition or interview
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill the requirements of direct entry admission to the University of Manitoba.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- C1/C2 – 180
- CanTEST – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- CAEL – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- IAEP – Pass level 5
- Application Deadline: The academic session is scheduled to begin in spring 2022, Applicants are to apply latest March 1, 2022.
Sharing is Caring’!