Acquiring a higher degree is always an investment that is valuable and a well respected decision. Therefore, the University of Leeds is pleased to announce its Leeds Business and Finance department Scholarships for outstanding and talented students who wish to earn their PhD degree in the United Kindgom.
The educational award seeks to provide financial support to those motivated students. Applications for admissions are open for the academic year 2022-20223.
About University of Leeds
The University of Leeds, in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Ranked 20th, the mission of the business school is to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
What are the advantages of studying in the Leeds Business School? Leeds Business School is a leading, full-service business school, regularly world-ranked top-ranking authorities. It is a values-driven university that harnesses its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact, and drive change.
Brief Description of the University of Leeds PhD Scholarship Awards 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Leeds
- Department: Leeds Business School
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships available: Three
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
- Nationality: Home and Foreign candidates
- Eligible Countries: The educational grant is open to both UK and domestic students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD research study programme at the Leeds University Business School can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must be new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the PhD degree.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Leeds will award the successful candidates, this scholarship to cover total fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees and provide a maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate, which is., £15,609.
- How to apply: Aspiring students are required to start and admission process via the university’s portal. Students for the scholarship will be considered on an Interview basis
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Two References
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Certified copies of qualification certificates
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a first-class or good upper second-class undergraduate degree. In addition, they should also hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent) and in an appropriate academic discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- Application Deadline: No applications should be made after the 31st of May 2022
All the best with your application.
Sharing is Caring!