If you have the passion for researches like combustion properties, Then you are highly invited to apply for the Master International Scholarship offered by RMIT University in Australia. The Masters International Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements applications is ongoing and a qualified candidate is yet to be chosen! So grab this opportunity if you are eligible.
The Scholarship Grants is designed to support this winning student who wish to earn a research degree. Applications are open for the a academic year 2022-2023.
About RMIT University
RMIT University, one of Australia’s higher institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th globally with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education, is dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT University seeks to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Brief Description of RMIT University Masters International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Research
- Available Scholarship: One
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Nationality: Home and International students
- To be taken at: Australia
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship opportunity is open to both domestic and international students
- Available Courses/Field of study: Students can undertake a master’s degree programme in Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels Using Gas Dynamic Shock Waves at RMIT.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or international students meeting the minimum English language requirements.
Value of Scholarship
RMIT University will be providing the chosen master candidate a stipend of $32,841 per annum (pro-rata) for two years and also a Tuition Fee Scholarship.
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission using the RMIT Online Portal. Students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit the following documents in a mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A statement to outline your interest
- An electronic copy of your academic transcripts
- A CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
- Application Deadline: No date yet for deadline, applications are still ongoing!
If you find this article useful please share to your loved ones, also subscribe to our newsletter for more useful updates.