With the hope of supporting students who wish to kick-start their academic journey by earning a degree, Oregon State University is proudly welcoming Latin Americans to apply for its Regional Scholarship Grants. Applications are now being accepted for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The educational grant is made to encourage highly motivated and well deserving students who wish to earn an undergraduate degree in USA.
About Oregon State University
Oregon State University is a public land-grant research university in Corvallis, Oregon. It offers more than 200 undergraduate-degree programs and a range of graduate and doctoral degrees. Its enrollment averages near 32,000, making it the state’s largest university.
Why study at Oregon State University? Oregon State University is dedicated to providing students with exceptional academic opportunities, internationalization, learning and research excellence, and societal service. They also help applicants find professional opportunities that will allow them to apply their academic knowledge on a universal scale.
Brief Description of the Latin American Regional Grants at Oregon State University 2022-2023
- Institution: Oregon State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be taken at: The United States of America
- Acceptable Nationalities: The scholarship is exclusively open to Latin Americans
- Available Courses/Field of study: The educational grants is available for any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Aspirants are required to enroll in the degree program at the university
- Students who are residents of countries in Latin America will automatically receive the award for up to four years
Value of Scholarship
Oregon State University will provide the award amount of $32,000 to the successful applicants in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
- How to Apply: If you want to participate in this award program, aspirants must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university the recipient is chosen based on the student’s academic record, essays, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA High school diploma or an IB Diploma with a minimum overall score of 26 or IGCSE 5 subjects with a 3.0 average using NCAA scale (9-7/A=4, 5-6/B/C=3, 4/D/E=2, F/G=1, 3-1/U=0). Subjects must include Maths, English, Science, two electives.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit one the following:
- 70 iBT TOEFL
- 6.0 IELTS
- Level 5 Academic English completion
- 48 PTEA
- 100 Duolingo
- Application Deadline: 28 February 2022
Was this article useful? If yes please subscribe for more valuable information!