Interested and qualified students who are in search of funding program can apply to Trinity College Dublin Full Grattan International Scholarship Grants. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational opportunity is accessible to all qualified candidates who wish to pursue the postgraduate or PhD degree program at the School of Social Sciences and Philosophy. This fully-funded opportunity includes fees and an annual stipend for four years. Students will gain invaluable research and teaching experience, preparing them to take their place as future academic leaders.
About Trinity College Dublin
The University of Dublin is an Irish university located in Dublin. This university was founded in 1592 and is known as Ireland’s oldest university. This university was designed after well-established collegiate universities, but it only had one college, Trinity College Dublin.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? It is well-known for its excellent teaching, which is complemented by excellent support. It is also well-known for its teaching and learning abilities. The university adheres to internationally benchmarked standards in all of its activities.
Brief Description of the Full Grattan International Scholarship Grants at Trinity College Dublin 2022-2023
- Institution: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: School of Social Sciences and Philosophy.
- Degree Level: Postgraduate and PhD Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships Available: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To be taken at: Ireland
- Acceptable Nationalities: Armenia, Austria, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, the Philippines, and the USA.
- Available Courses/Field of Study: PhD degree in School of Social Sciences and Philosophy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- They must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
Value of Scholarship
Every successful scholar will receive the fully-funded opportunity, including fees and an annual stipend of €20,000 for four years. Students will gain invaluable research and teaching experience, preparing them to take their place as academic leaders of the future.
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this educational award, candidates required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. Please email Professor Selim Gulesci ([email protected]) or Professor Nicola Fontana ([email protected]) to express your interest in applying for the Scholarship
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include a cover letter detailing how you meet the selection criteria for the post, together with a CV
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of written and spoken English language.
- Application Deadline: Application Closes April 1, 2022.
Stay tuned for more useful educational updates by subscribing to our Newsletter. Thanks for reading through.