Good news! University of Nottingham Scholarship is currently open for international students. University of Nottingham Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. University of Nottingham Scholarship is provided for masters and doctoral studies. The scholarship offers 100% tuition fees waiver. The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will get to students who have the potential to make a tangible impact on the development and prosperity of their home nations.
10 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Master’s program at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education.
Deadline: October 18, 2020 (December intake)
Institution(s): University of Nottingham (Malaysia Campus)
Level of Study: Masters
Study in: Malaysia
- MSc Chemical Engineering.
- MSc Civil Engineering.
- MSc Computer Science.
- MSc Mechanical Engineering.
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering.
- MSc Crop Biotechnology.
- MA Educational Leadership & Management.
- MA Special Needs.
- MA TESOL.
- MSc International Development Management.
- MA International Relations.
Program Period: From two to three years.It is according to the selected program.
Benefits of University of Nottingham Scholarship
University of Nottingham Scholarship offers the beneficiary with the benefits below:
- Full tuition fee scholarships are accessible for students from the developing and third world nations.
Eligibility for University of Nottingham Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Nottingham Scholarship, applicant must meet all of the requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries:All world countries.
- Be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for full time Master’s degree program at University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2020/21 intakes. A copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be affixed together with the application.
- Be categorized as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- Have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate program. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Must adequately enable to support cost of welfare all through the period of studies.
- Complete our scholarship application form online. Please be informed that only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- Submission of application will be on starting from March 2020
- Application for September 2020 intake is open from 1 March 2020 and closed by 2 August 2020. Successful candidates will be informed by 23 August 2020
- Application for December 2020 intake is open from 1 June 2020 and closed by 18 October 2020. Successful candidates will be informed by 8 November 2020
- Present students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give fresh students an opportunity.
- Only complete applications that meet the requirements above will be considered.
English language requirements:
- IELTS: 6.0 (with no lower than 5.5 in each element)
- TOEFL (iBT): 79 (at least 17 in Writing and Listening, 18 in Reading, 20 in Speaking)
- PTE (Academic): 55 (with no lower than 51 in each element)
- MUET: Band 3
- IELTS, TOEFL and PTE (Academic) test results must be lower than two years old and all IELTS must be the academic version of the test. MUET grades are usable for five years from the date of the issue of results.
How to Apply for University of Nottingham Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Nottingham Scholarship.
- Applicants for competitive university scholarships must first have applied for and obtained an offer to study at the university Here and you can know how to apply to the university from Here.
- Complete the online Scholarship Application Form online.
- Return your form to this address ([email protected])
- Documents to attach:
- Copy of Passport.
- Copy of testimonials and accounts of participation in extracurricular events.
- Copy of academic transcripts.
- Copy of parents (both) incomes.
- Copy of bank statement of account.
- Copy of UNM unconditional offer letter& acceptance fee payment.
- Portfolio of your achievement.
To inquire further about University of Nottingham Scholarship, please visit Official Website