Good news! University of Mississippi Scholarship is currently open. University of Mississippi Scholarship is a funded scholarship for international students. University of Mississippi Scholarships is only offered for undergraduate studies. The award of the program ranges from $3,900 to $23,454. Foreign candidates who demonstrate a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered.
The University of Mississippi started with 80 students. For 23 years it stayed Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning. Currently, it has become a center for innovation, quality education, and opportunities in Mississippi.
The institution has been transforming lives, communities, and the world through its top-class education. Here, students can get a life-changing academic experience. The university provides its students with the academic, leadership, and social opportunities to assist them to succeed.
Deadline: October 1, 2020
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Institution(s): University of Mississippi
Study in: USA
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
Benefits of University of Mississippi Scholarships
University of Mississippi Scholarships offers the beneficiary with the benefits below:
- Scholarships range from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= the fee of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of the full cost of study (= the fee of tuition, accommodation, meals, books, health insurance, etc.)
- Scholarships are usually credited to non-resident fees and resident tuition fees. They may be joined with other scholarships, but may not surpass the full non-resident fee or resident tuition.
Eligibility for University of Mississippi Scholarships
To be eligible for University of Mississippi Scholarships, applicant must meet all the requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Foreign candidates, whose major language is not English, must provide the proof of their proficiency in the English language through one of the following English tests: TOEFL iBT, PDT TOEFL, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, Password Skills Test
- Eligible Countries for University of Mississippi Scholarships: All world countries.
- Prospective students of an undergraduate degree program
- Foreign candidates who display a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered.
- Every applicant must have graduated from a high school outside of the United States of America.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships
Please adhere to the application instructions below to apply.
(1) No separate application for scholarship is required. You only have to apply for undergraduate degree at the university.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.
For Foreign Freshman Students who graduated from high school outside of the USA:
International students who are recruited by and apply directly to the university as degree-seeking undergraduate students, and who will hold a temporary visa/status in the USA will be considered for International Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES-INTL). They are usually presented on the basis of a student’s academic merit; they differ according to a student’s earned high school grades (minimum 3.25 out of 4), availability of funding, underrepresented country designation, and English proficiency scores.
For Foreign Freshman Students who graduated from high school within the USA:
Foreign students, irrespective of immigration status, who graduate from U.S. high schools, may be eligible for Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES). They must fulfill the same admission and scholarship eligibility requirements as do their U.S. counterparts. For more information, see information available at the Office of Financial Aid.
For International Transfer Students:
Foreign students who transfer from Universities within or outside of the USA may be eligible for International Undergraduate Student Scholarships (IUSS). Scholarships are centered on available funding, earned university/college grades and evidence of English proficiency. Scholarships are credited towards non-resident fees. They may be joined with other scholarships, but will only be applied to the non-resident portion of tuition.
Note: Details above can change without notice.
To inquire about about University of Mississippi Scholarships, please visit Official Website