Good news! University of New Haven Scholarship is presently open. University of New Haven Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. University of New Haven Scholarship is only offered for masters studies. It scholarship will afford an experiential learning and job opportunity for the whole of their graduate program, 75% of tuition support and an hourly stipend. Applicants from all over the globe have a great chance to apply for the Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Awards at the University of New Haven.
It was established in 1920, the University of New Haven is a public research institution of higher education. It offers various degree programs. Here, candidates will get tremendous learning and teaching experience.
Why study at the University of New Haven?
- The university offers guidance and a variety of programs to enable candidates with the skills and knowledge to achieve future career and successfully change from candidates into professionals.
- You want to continue your studies in your field of interest.
- You’re a working class adult aiming to advance more rapidly in your career and increase your income.
- You have specific research interests or career objectives.
- You want to become a skilled professional in your field.
The University of New Haven is committed to assisting Graduate students in the financing of their education by offering a comprehensive financial aid program. The monetary aid that is given usually consists of student loans and, when applicable, grants and student employment.
Closing Date: October 1st, 2020 (Provost’s Assistantship) / October 15th, 2020 (Dean’s Awards)
Institution(s): University of New Haven
Level of Study: Masters
Study in: USA
- Master’s degree in any area offered by university.
- Two years
Benefits of University of New Haven Scholarship
University of New Haven Scholarship offers the beneficiary the benefits below:
- Provost’s Assistantship: Candidates will receive the following:
- A realistic learning and job opportunity for the whole of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
Eligibility for University of New Haven Scholarship
To be eligible for University of New Haven Scholarship, applicant must meet all of the requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries:All world countries.
- Candidates must have good pre-qualification record
- All over the globe candidates can apply for this educational bursary
- Seekers must be enrolled in a master’s degree program at this university
Steps to Apply for University of New Haven Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of New Haven Scholarship.
(1) No separate application for scholarship is required. You simply need to apply for masters degree at the academic institution.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities graduated from. Transcripts must be submitted in secured envelopes and mailed straight to the admissions office. If official documents are unobtainable, unofficial documents can be uploaded via the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents should be received before the commencement of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- English Language Prerequisite (see here for more detailed information):
- Students applying for a graduate degree program in our Tagliatela College of Engineering must meet one of the following minimum scores:
- TOEFL: 75
- IELTS: 6.0
- PTE: 50
- Applicants applying for a graduate degree program in our College of Arts & Sciences, School of Health Sciences, Henry C. Lee College or the Pompea College of Business must fulfill one of the minimum scores below:
- TOEFL: 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE: 53
- On the other hand, a student can finish the University of New Haven’s Academic English Preparatory Program.
- Certain majors necessitate GRE and/or GMAT test scores. GRE School Code: 3663; GMAT school code: P1X-DS-94. Check GRE/GMAT section of this page for further information.