Applications are now open for Notre Dame Master of Global Affairs Scholarships— 2-year degree combining strong academics, skills training & field experiences around the world. All eligible students entitled to tuition scholarship and stipend. Apply now! Now more than ever, the world needs skilled peace builders who understand global and local dynamics and who take strategic action for peace and justice. Come study strategic peace building at one of the world’s leading centers for the study of violent conflict and strategies for sustainable peace.
The Kroc Institute runs the International Peace Studies (IPS) concentration of the Master of Global Affairs (MGA), a platform of the Keough School of Global Affairs.
The Notre Dame Master of Global Affairs Scholarships programintegrates rigorous coursework; close engagement with policymakers and practitioners; multi-disciplinary faculty and students from around the world; and extended field work with global and local partner organizations. MGA scholars can also follow concentrations in Sustainable Development and Global Affairs + Specialization.
After a year of coursework on campus, partakers in the IPS concentration will devote six months working with leading organizations in Asia, Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, or the United States, strengthening their professional skills through reflective practice. Students return to campus for their final semester to complete an integrative master’s capstone project.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Number of Awards: All prosperous candidates will get this scholarship.
Value of Award: Full scholarship and stipend
Duration of Program: 2 years
Institution: University of Notre Dame
Thanks to the generosity of Mrs. Joan B. Kroc, the Kroc Institute gives every student who is enrolled into the master’s program a complete scholarship and stipend for accommodation and living expenses. Please note, all candidates to the MGA program are expected to submit GRE scores with their applications with the exception of candidates to the International Peace Studies concentration from outside the U.S.
Eligibility for Notre Dame Master of Global Affairs Scholarships
- The Keough School is dedicated to enlisting, admitting, and enrolling graduate students from varying backgrounds, identities, and professional field trajectories. We expect you to be honest and translucent about your professional experiences at the time of the application process so that others may recognize the value you bring to the program.
- All candidates to the MGA program are expected to submit GRE scores with their applications with the exception of candidates to the International Peace Studies concentration from outside the U.S.
Benefits of Notre Dame Master of Global Affairs Scholarships
Full scholarship and stipend
How to Apply for Notre Dame Master of Global Affairs Scholarships
A completed application for the Notre Dame Master of Global Affairs Scholarships includes the following:
- Finish the Graduate School online application and submit all of your application materials through the Notre Dame Graduate School. Do not mail any application materials. Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Intent
- Short essay (300 words) for chosen concentration
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Transcripts with proof of B.A. or equivalent degree (and English translation if necessary)
- TOEFL or IELTS (for non-native speakers of English Language)
- Application Fee of $75.
Pay your application fee online by credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa). You also may mail a check to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
502 Main Building
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Checks must be made payable to “University of Notre Dame” and include the name of the candidate. Payment by bank transfer is not possible.
Click Apply Now to apply
After you submit your application for Notre Dame Master of Global Affairs Scholarships
Once you have submitted your online application, you will receive a confirmation email listing the materials received. Extra materials, such as test scores, can be attached to your application in the post-submission area.
Acceptances are normally sent out by April 1. When a conclusion is set, the Graduate School will inform you through email with instructions to log back into your online application to view the decision letter.
For further inquiry on Notre Dame Master of Global Affairs Scholarships Visit Program Webpage for Details