The University of Northampton is in Partnership with British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, to foster the education of academically bright students who wish for further their education at the University in the UK. Applications are now ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship of £10,000 is offered to students who are passport holders of the target country, i.e. Brunei, Turkey, and Sri Lanka. The applicants must have been accepted and offered a position in any eligible master’s programme at the University of Northampton to be eligible to take this scholarship.
Description of University of Northampton
The University of Northampton was created in 1999 by the amalgamation of a number of training colleges. It is a public university situated in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England that gained full university status as the University of Northampton in 2005. The university is ranked 1001st in QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities.
Why Study at the University of Northampton? The goal of this institution is to transform lives and inspire change. It aims to ensure that its students’ time at University is fulfilling, satisfying, and enjoyable. The University of Northampton has exciting, industry-relevant courses, excellent and passionate lecturers, and a new campus.
Brief Details of the GREAT Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Northampton
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Three
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Only Applicants from Turkey, Brunei, and Sri Lanka are eligible to apply for this specific scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake MSc Computing, MSc Public Health, MA Education, MA English, MSc Advanced Design and Manufacturing programmes offered at the University of Northampton can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be students from Brunei, Sri Lanka, and Turkey, holding an offer in any mentioned eligible programme at Northampton.
- The applicants meet the academic or English Language requirements for your chosen programme.
- The applicants must hold a recognized first or second-class honors degree from a UK university or international equivalent in a relevant subject.
Value of Scholarship
The selected winning candidates will be offered a scholarship of £10,000 awarded as a tuition fee discount on the cost of the undertaken master’s programme at the University of Northampton.
- How to Apply: Students can apply for their desired Master’s programme by logging in to the university’s application portal. Then, interested students must complete and submit the scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of your academic qualifications
- At least one reference (signed and on headed paper)
- A personal statement to explain why you are interested in studying your chosen course
Applicants can apply for admission into the masters program via the University’s portal, then they can use the apply now link to apply for the scholarship.