The University of Liverpool is happy to offer PhD Studentships in Game Theory and Computational Social Choice for talented and outstanding International Students. Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Studentship opportunity is exclusively offered to international and domestic students that wish to undertake PhD programme in Math and computing. The PhD project will be part of the research agenda highlighted above, aiming to develop efficient and robust mechanisms for e-Governance on the blockchain, as well as other related questions.
Description of University of Liverpool
The University of Liverpool is a public research university that is situated in Liverpool England. The institution started as a college in 1881 and is currently ranked 155th on the World’s Best Universities list. Its mission is to elevate the quality and impact of scholarship by recognizing the University’s achievements and its students. It offers a unique student experience, with learning and instruction taking place at the cutting edge of their respective fields.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? For internationally renowned research, Liverpool University is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. The University can help students specialize, change career paths, transition into a new sector, or obtain the certifications required for their chosen profession.
Brief Details of the PhD Studentships in Game Theory and Computational Social Choice for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Liverpool
- Department: Faculty of Sciences and Engineering
- Degree Level: PhD
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: April 18, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Math and computing at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an International Students
- Students must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the University.
- The candidates for the PhD position should have a strong Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a closely related academic discipline.
- Language Requirement: All students applying to the University of Liverpool must demonstrate that they are competent in using the English language and satisfy the University’s requirements.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Liverpool will provide funded Studentship for four years in total. It will provide UK tuition fees and maintenance at the UKRI Doctoral Stipend rate of £16,062 per annum, 2022/23 rate.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to take admitted to the PhD degree programme at the University. To apply for this Studentship, please follow the CDT application instructions. After that, please contact Dr. Aris Filos-Ratsikas ([email protected]) and Prof Rahul Savani ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
Please apply for admission through the University’s portal, please use the apply now button to apply for scholarship.