The University of Alberta is highly pleased to announce its Golden Bell Jar Graduate International Scholarship Grants for those high performing and well deserving students who wish to come to the University or study in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023
This Educational grant is offered to both home and international students by the University of Alberta for any masters or doctoral programme undertaken at the Department of Physics. The scholarship award of $18,000 will be awarded to the selected candidates for up to 3 years of study.
Description of the University of Alberta
Established in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the University of Alberta, also known as U of A or UAlberta, is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada ranking 135th in Best Global Universities. UAlberta’s vision is to be recognized for innovative education, research, and clinical care resulting in better health and healthcare locally and globally.
Why choose to study at the University of Alberta? UAlberta is one of the top teaching and research universities in Canada, with an international reputation for excellence across the humanities, sciences, creative arts, business, engineering, and health sciences and aims to engage students, faculty, staff, and community members in deepening our understanding of global citizenship and intercultural relations.
Brief Details of the Golden Bell Jar Graduate International Scholarship Grants in Canada 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Alberta
- Department: Department of Physics
- Degree Level: Master or Doctoral
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Canada
Application Deadline: This scholarship application is due for the Spring/Summer term. Therefore, the applications must be made 12 months prior to the programme start date
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian national and foreign national applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any master’s or doctoral programme taught at the Department of Physics at the University of Alberta.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants who are foreign nationals must hold a Canadian study permit.
- Applicants are required to meet and provide all academic requirements and documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- Duolingo English Test – 115
- CAEL – 70
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- PTE Academic – 61
Value of Scholarship
The selected successful students will be provided a scholarship amount of $18,000, renewable for up to 3 years, to cover the cost of their Master of Doctoral study at the University of Alberta.
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications online through the university’s portal. All eligible students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Intent
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters