The University of New South Wales is pleased to help those talented students with study abroad plans by offering these International Students Scholarship Awards to earn a degree in Australia. Applications are accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students who desire to pursue their higher education in Australia at the University of New South Wales are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students will be assessed on academic merit and aptitude, and commitment to their studies. The award consists of a 15% tuition fee discount per term for the duration for the programme.
Description of University of New South Wales
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities is ranked 44th in the 2021 QS World University Rankings. UNSW aims to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? The university has introduced outstanding education and showed a commitment to advancing a just society. UNSW also holds an international reputation for providing exceptional leading research and education. It carefully shapes the global leaders of tomorrow.
Brief Details of the University of New South Wales International Students Scholarship Awards in Australia 2022-2023
- Institution: University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Diploma, Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Australia
Application Deadline: The admission application for the 2nd term and 3rd term will close on 31st March 2022 and 31st July 2022 respectively.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate programme in any desired field at UNSW can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be starting full-time study as a new student at UNSW.
- The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree with first-class Honours or a master’s degree with the same regards.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
Value of Scholarship
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) will award the selected students a 15% contribution towards the tuition fee each term of the complete duration of the course undertaken by the students.
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission through the university’s online portal. To apply to win the award, students must submit a 500-word personal statement outlining their reasons for the proposed study programme at UNSW and submit it at the time of application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Current/final semester results
- Proof of completion
- Grading systems