It is the dream of many student to earn a degree abroad but due to financial reasons, some are unable to achieve this. In the light of this Erasmus University is offering MBA Dean’s Merit Awards for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Dean’s Merit Award is an elite award that is open for International students who want to apply for the postgraduate taught degree programme as too high achievers who have demonstrated academic and professional excellence and an outstanding MBA application and GMAT score.
Description of Erasmus University
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is the international business school of the Erasmus University Rotterdam located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. RSM offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes taught mostly in English, including MBA, executive education, and PhD programmes. It has seven faculties and focuses on health, wealth, governance, and culture.
Why should you study at Erasmus University? It is one of the largest institutes in the Netherlands, with 23,940 students and seven faculties, and is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world. It is well-known for combining high-quality education with a global perspective that enriches. This university comes highly recommended because it provides excellent courses, resources, and opportunities.
Brief Details of the Erasmus University MBA Dean’s Merit Awards For International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Erasmus University
- Department: Rotterdam School of Management
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Netherlands
Application Deadline: Closing date for applying is May 1, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an International students
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree certificates with an excellent academic record
- Students must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent English communication and writing skills.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarships winners will receive the amount the education fund to complete their MBA degree at the University in the Netherlands.
- How to Apply: Students can submit their applications online through the university’s portal. All students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide a Completed online application form
- One prepared essay
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- Two referees
- GMAT score
- Official transcript and copy of your diploma or degree from your college or university
- Copy of your passport