To recognize the effort of those intelligent students who wants to study in the UK, the University College London is delighted to provide tuition fees aid to these students through its Undergraduate International Scholarship Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award seeks to enable and encourage international students from low-income backgrounds to pursue full-time Undergraduate degree studies at University College London (UCL).
Description of the University College London
University College London is the third-largest university in the world. UCL is London’s leading multifunctional university, with over 13,000 employees and 42,000 students from 150 countries. It was founded in 1826 in the heart of London.
Why study at the University College London? With well-trained teachers, unrivaled facilities, and devoted support staff, UCL is an ideal learning environment. This university offers students a fantastic opportunity to improve their language skills while also increasing their chances of a successful future.
Brief Details of the University College London Undergraduate International Scholarship Grants in UK 2022-2023
- Institution: University College London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 30 students will be awarded full tuition fees
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: April 29, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degrees in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this programme, applicants must fulfill all the requirements:
- Be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate
- Come from a low-income background i.e demonstrate financial needs
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
- Note that Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The candidates also must meet the UCL Standard English language proficiency requirements (e.g. IELTS 6.5 or above overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each element)
Value of Scholarship
The University College London will grant 30 scholarships with full tuition fees each for overseas fee-paying students.
- How to Apply: If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, then you must apply for an approved study programme at the university and complete an application form.
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply’ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are recommended to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.