The Newcastle University Business School is honored to offer its PwC’s Flying Start Financial Bursary for both home and EU students who wish to earn a business degree in the UK. Applications are being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Flying Start financial bursary aims to support students from lower socioeconomic backgrounds with the day-to-day costs of university life to support our UK and EU Students. The scholarship winners will get an award amount of £10,000 during their study.
Description of Newcastle University Business School
Newcastle University is a UK public research university currently ranked 152nd in the QS World Ranking published 2020. NCL Business School will become a globally renowned international business school, and it is a Triple Crown accredited Business School and is one of an elite group of schools., Newcastle University’s broader aim of be a world-leading institution. We’ll advance knowledge, provide creative solutions and solve global problems.
Why choose to study at the Newcastle University Business School? NCL Business School harbors world-leading research exploring issues facing the future of work and solving them. They reflect this in their education and inspire excellence through their teaching. They drive excellence in research, innovation, and education to create opportunities for our students, staff, and partners to shape a responsible future for business and society.
Brief Details of the Newcastle University Business School PwC’s Flying Start Financial Bursary for UK and EU Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Newcastle University Business School
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Complete Applications must be received by 30 June 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Students from UK, Republic of Ireland, and EU Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in accounting offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Home Funding status, which means you’re living in the UK or Republic of Ireland, and EU nationals with settled status in the UK
- Applied to study on the Flying Start Accounting undergraduate degree programme (and subsequently successfully started on the programme in September 2022)
- Demonstrate a commitment to a career in Audit at PwC during the assessment process
- Applicants must hold first-class honors first class High-school certificate.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a native English language, you will need to show that you have adequate written and spoken English knowledge before you begin your studies.
Value of Scholarship
The Newcastle University Business School will provide an award amount of £10,000for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, students must take the admission university’s portal for an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, If you believe you’re eligible for the financial bursary and you apply for the Flying Start Accounting programme, then we’ll be in touch with you during the application process to outline the next steps.
- Supporting Documents: Students must require personal details and qualifications, course choices, a personal statement, a reference from a teacher, adviser, or professional who knows you academically.