The University of Kent is delighted to announce a funding opportunity that will help students who wish to further their education. The Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism for International Students, applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship has exclusively been established for students starting an MA in Multimedia Journalism or MA in International Multimedia at the University of Kent. The award amount of £2,500 will be provided to the selected candidates.
Description of University of Kent
The University of Kent is a public research university in Kent, England, with a semi-collegiate structure. It is a global institution, with students from 158 countries and 41 percent of its academic and research staff based outside of the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university is always at the forefront of research in the field they serve, actively influencing change and shaping the debate on a global scale. It provides opportunities for its students to provide new ways of understanding the world. It is awarded Gold, the highest rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and a global reputation for excellence.
Brief Details of Global Welcome Scholarships in Journalism for International Students in UK 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 July 2022, 23:59 BST
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are welcome to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree will be awarded in any MA in Multimedia Journalism, MA in International Multimedia offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have applied to study either of the following Taught MA courses: the MA in Multimedia Journalism; the MA in International Multimedia Journalism, for entry in September 2022
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Be fully self-funding your studies.
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place a taught one of the above MA courses by the scholarship application deadline
- Students applying for a postgraduate degree must generally have a British first or second-class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject or the equivalent from an internationally recognised institution.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language proficiency.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Kent will provide a stipend of £2,500 to the selected winning applicants.
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, you can apply through the online application portal at the University of Kent. Candidates who wish to be considered for this scholarship will need to send an email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you will be asked to submit copies of your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and the language ability proof.