Accelerate your career plan by applying for the Full Swansea University CISM PhD Scholarship Grants in Materials Engineering for International Students who wish to study in the UK. Applications are ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main purpose of this fully-funded educational programme is to support UK, EU, or international students who want to undertake a PhD degree at Swansea University in UK.
Description of Swansea University
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a well-known research-intensive university with an excellent academic environment and reputation. There are around 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses available.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Students are given the support they need to transform their ideas and goals into reality at the university. Students will receive a high-quality education at Swansea University, learning from outstanding people who will challenge and inspire them throughout their studies. Swansea students are resilient to global difficulties and can adjust to a changing job environment.
Brief Details of Full Swansea University CISM PhD Scholarship Grants in Materials Engineering for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Swansea University
- Department: Faculty of Science and Engineering and Centre for Integrative Semiconductor Materials
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Applications must be completed before May 6, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Materials Engineering, Materials Science, Dielectrics, Semiconductors, Electronics, Optoelectronics offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or preferably a Master’s at Merit (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Physics, Materials Science, Materials Engineering, or Chemistry
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have met the IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each component) or Swansea recognized alternative. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Value of Scholarship
Swansea University will provide the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 for three years.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, applicants must take admission to the PhD at Swansea University. After that, they can complete your application online for this award, and please email [email protected], where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement.’
- Two references