Bangor University is happy to support the education of talented and outstanding students through its Vice- Chancellor’s program. The Postgraduate Research Scholarships is available for International Students who wish to study in UK. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is available to students demonstrating academic excellence and notable achievements in their extra-curricular activities. There are fifteen awards are available for EU and international students who are going to pursue a part-time and full-time postgraduate research programme at Bangor University.
Description of Bangor University
Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales, founded in 1885 after receiving a Royal Charter. The University is a founding member of the federal University of Wales and provides a variety of degree programmes at various levels. The University’s mission is to build a strong, confident educational institute that is recognized regionally, nationally, and internationally as a center of excellence for its diverse portfolio of teaching and research, as well as for the unique, multicultural, and inclusive experience it provides for its staff and students.
Why study at Bangor University? Bangor University is a world-class institution with a reputation for excellence in teaching and research. They provide a number of opportunities for gaining essential professional employable skills. At Bangor, they believe strongly in supporting the academic development of our postgraduates.
Brief Details of the Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Research Scholarships for International Students in UK 2022-2023
- Institution: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Research
- Number of Scholarship: Up to 15
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Please submit your Scholarship Application form before 5 pm UK time on 6th June 2022. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from international and EU are welcome to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research Programmes in PhD, MPhil, Masters by research at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international and EU applicants.
- All candidates must hold/ be on track to achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class bachelor degree or equivalent of a Distinction at UK Masters’ level to be eligible.
- All candidates must hold an offer of admission for a research programme starting in the academic year 2022/23.
- Both part-time and full-time Postgraduate Research offer holders are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to self-funded and partially-funded International and EU students only.
- Students must be paying international tuition fee levels
- Students must hold achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class bachelor’s degree and the equivalent of a Distinction at UK master’ level to be eligible and meet the University’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the University’s English language requirements and provide proof of the same.
Value of Scholarship
Bangor University will provide the successfully selected students Up to 50% International Tuition Fee towards taking part in one postgraduate research part-time and full-time course OR Awards will be made for a maximum of 3 years.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, students must take admission to Postgraduate Research at Bangor University. Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form before the deadline: 5 pm UK time on 6th June 2022.
- Supporting Documents: You must obtain a supporting statement from an academic staff member at the relevant Bangor University Academic School; see the link in the box on the right.
Applicants must apply for admission to the university via the university’s website then use the apply now button to apply for scholarship