The University of Manchester is thrilled to offer high potential and motivated student educational grants to help offset their bills. The William Boyd Dawkins Scholarship will help students with their finances. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This educational opportunity is available to international students who will commence or enrol in an undergraduate study programme in Earth and Environmental Science department at the University in the UK.
Description of the University of Manchester
Established in 2004, the University of Manchester is a well-known UK university that attracts thousands of international students annually to study. It provides the highest management level for the learning possibilities available to students.
Why choose to study at the University of Manchester? Students will quickly learn skills and gain exposure to experiences that will set them apart in this job market. It was ranked 8th in Europe and 6th in the UK. The University of Manchester has a reputation for excellence that influenced its students to choose Manchester. It is the best research facility and has a dynamic research culture that encourages innovative, cross-disciplinary collaboration.
Brief Details of the William Boyd Dawkins Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Complete applications must be made before June 30, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes in Earth and Environmental Science at the University of Manchester are eligible to apply.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- The applicants must have been enrolled in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Students who achieve AAA at A-level (or equivalent) will be awarded our prestigious William Boyd Dawkins Scholarship.
- The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Applicants must go through all the university’s requirements
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0
Value of Scholarship
The selected candidates will receive an amount of £1,000 for pursuing an undergraduate programme at the University of Manchester in the UK.
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply through the UCAS website for admission. For the application details of the bursary, students can contact [email protected] for this funding program.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.