The University of Gloucestershire is delighted to foster the education of those high potential and deserving students who wish to come to the UK for studies. The University is offering an International Entrance Awards for the academic session 2022-2023.
These Educational Grants is aimed at offsetting the cost of any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research programme at the University of Gloucestershire. The grant award is a tuition fee waiver worth £3,000 that will be awarded to international students (excluding students from EU) only.
Description of University of Gloucestershire
The University of Gloucestershire is a modern university with four distinct specialty campuses that provide students with industry-standard services. It was started in 2001 with an aim to provide excellent teaching and enable its students to achieve their full potential through a rich and broad academic experience.
Why study at the University of Gloucestershire? At this university, you can expect a close-knit and accepting student community that is rich in culture and natural beauty. Whether you desire to teach or work in another education-related industry, you’ll develop your own personal philosophy and career path.
Brief Details of the University of Gloucestershire International Entrance Awards in UK 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research Masters by Research, and Master of Research (MRes)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (excluding students from the EU)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree programme in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate taught students must be studying on campus to be eligible, postgraduate research students can be distance learning.
- The applicants must be studying on campus.
- Also, must check the course page and your country page to ensure you hold the necessary qualifications.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, your English language skills must be good enough for you to undertake an intensive and challenging academic course that’s taught and examined in English.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Gloucestershire will provide £3,000 to the selected students towards the cost of any level degree programme of choice.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or Research, Masters by Research, and Master of Research (MRes). All eligible students will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Previous academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Higher secondary certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Passport size photos